Monday, March 31, 2008

Personal Dilemma

Ok, so I didn't know who to ask about this and I'm not sure what I should do. I think I might be pregnant. I know, that is so bad to say but I think I might be. I haven't talked to my hubby about this yet. I am so worried what he will say. I know he wants kids, but he doesn't want them anytime soon. We stopped using condoms because I was going to start using Birth control, but I forgot to take them for a few days. I'm really, really worried that he will think that I did it on purpose so that I can quit work and be a stay at home mom. He knows thats what I really want to do with my life.


April Foooooools!
BriannaNichole! ;)

4 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Good God, woman. Not funny! :P

BriannaNichole said...

Can you imagine that people actually do crap like this???

Shelley said...

I was gonna call your bluff even before I saw your signature. Better luck next time :)

Jennifer Johnson said...

Ditto what Shelly said. :) I soooo knew it!