Monday, March 31, 2008

Picture for Denielle

A while back, my sister asked me if I would edit some of her wedding pictures. I edited some, but she really wanted some specific things edited. She wanted me to go in and airbrush skin, remove blemishes, whiten teeth etc. I guess I forgot about it until today. I wanted to post one of the pictures that I edited since I was so proud of myself. It took me forever to smooth out the skin and whiten the teeth. It wasn't so much hard as time consuming. You have to be pretty exact with your brush. I am really happy with the end result. Although I'm not sure that you can really see the difference with the small size images. I will post links to the bigger ones so you can see it full size too:


Big Size
You can see how her hubby's teeth are a little yellow and his cheeks are kinda ruddy.


Big Size
I was able to lighten the teeth, smooth out the skin, boost the color and remove some blemishes and moles.

You can see more of a difference in the bigger versions.

Hugs,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: