Sunday, March 30, 2008

O' Neill Park

Uggg, anyone else super depressed to go back to work tomorrow? The thought of it is making my stomach turn...I mean..I love my job :|. Besides dreading work on Monday, I am having a nice weekend. On Saturday MH and I decided to drive out El Toro road and just have a look see at all the new stuff they built. We ended up going towards Cooks Corner, a cool biker bar, and ended up at O'Neil Park.

I seem to remember going out there once or twice for school things. Anyway, it was really pretty. MH and I were able to get some nice pictures. I let MH take most of the pictures and then I play around with them in Photoshop. Here are some of the edited and regular pics:
Original:

Edited:

There was this cool looking stairs in the first area we visited.

Original:

Edited:

Although not yet spring, there were some really pretty flowers.

Original:

Edited:


Original:

Edited:



Ok, so I took this one to try out some artsy stuff in Photoshop. I kinda like the bluish glow to it.

Original:

Edited:

Park sign.

Original:

Edited:

There was a really pretty creek that flowed over the road. We got some pictures from both sides, this was one of my favorites of the bunch.

Original:

Edited:

MH found a lonely little battery.

Original:

Edited:




I really like the effect on these.

Some random people around the campsites:





More non-edited nature pics:

This one looks kinda funky because it was taken out of the windshield.





On our way home, there was a guy that fell off his motorcycle right in front of us! He was headed opposite us and hit a curve. He slid out right in front of us, if MH hasn't been paying attention and going slow we would have ran him over. It was super scary!! Luckily he seemed to be ok.

Hope you liked this pics,
BriannaNichole!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

We love that park. We've spent so much time just wandering around in it. We spent DH's birthday there this year, just the three of us.