Sunday, May 11, 2008

100th Post :D

I just have to give a little shout out to myself for my 100th post. I am the type of person who gets all into something and then it starts to fizzle out. So I am really proud of myself for sticking with this blogging things.

Friday before last I got a chance to take some pictures of my cousins for mother's day. Due to feeling so sick I really didn't get a chance to edit and blog about them. So here they are now:

















































Some of them turned out super dark. I really need to get a good flash. Sorry about the picture over kill.
Hugs,
BriannaNichole!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

They turned out great. Laurie loved them. Thanks again for taking the pics.

That Girl said...

Happy 100th Post! I bet your cousin loved these!

Amanda said...

Those are great!

10yearstogether said...

You've taken some great shots! No worries on the picture overkill, I enjoy seeing them.