Thursday, October 18, 2007

Whore-a-ween!


In the immortal words of Mean Girls; 'Halloween is the one night a year when
girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.'

Halloween really is the time of year that girls are allowed, nay encouraged, to
dress up slutty. I will have to admit that I see nothing wrong with this and I have
even participated. Pretty much you can take any costum, remove 1/2 the fabric and
then add the word sexy to it. However, some sexy costumes I just don't get.





Disney Princess OutfitsThis one stumps me. I cannot think of anything more anti-Disney than a sexy princess.

Any 1980's Cartoon Charachter

Raggety Ann


Strawberry Shortcake


Gives new meaning to the Care Bear stare

Sexy Food Costumes.....I mean come on

Dirty Martini Costume


She is just not Cherry Pie...she is HOT Cherry Pie.


Peacock Costume


LOL....Sexy Eskimo Costume

Look forward to pictures of my own slutty costume this Halloween.
BriannaNichole

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Too funny.

10yearstogether said...

*Squealimg* - I wish I had somewhere to go this Halloweem where I could dress up. Those are super cute.

Kelli said...

I actually saw a girl wearing the Dirty Martini one last year.

D - throw a party! That's what we did and its my excuse to dress up. :)