Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun at the Hockey Game

My wonderful boss gave my hubby and I the company tickets to the Ducks hockey game last night. I am not much of a Hockey fan, but my hubby is a HUGE one so I thought I would go and see how I liked it. I ended up having a blast. We had an extra ticket so we brought along my SIL, who also really likes Hockey. I have to say that the game was pretty exciting. We got to eat lots of yummy food and wiiiine drooooool. Yes, I know I broke my diet again however it was sooo worth it. We got to sit in the club level (right below the boxes) so we had great seats. We also go to have our own waiter so we didn't even have to get up to get stuff.
My hubby doesn't really like the Ducks, like every other hardcore Kings fan. He said that he would just try and pretend the Ducks were the Kings. It should be easier now that the Ducks new jersys are black. We forgot our camera so we had to bust out the trusty camera phone. The pictures are kinda small and a little blurry. I got some cute shots of my hubby, but I think he got to them first and deleted them.

Here is my e and wedding ring at the hockey game.

My 1st year anniversary ring at the hockey game.

Players doing their thing.

The lightshow they had in the beginning was kinda cool.
The thing that made the game really fun was the couple glasses of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay that I got to drink. mmmmmmmmmm I have not had wine for such a long time. It was soooooooooo yummy.

Hugs,
Brianna Nichole!

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Hockey is like baseball -- so much better live! :)

dapotato said...

hey! my hubs was there, too, with free tix from his company. he took a friend instead [boo to my far job and work schedule!]. he, too, is a hardcore kings fan. he was glad to go since it was two good teams.