Sunday, April 27, 2008

Me and Mason

I hope everyone is enjoying what is left of their weekend. I am just trying not to die of heat!! This weekend was really nice. I got to spend most of the time with my sister and her kids. On Friday, after work, I met up with my sister and her kids at a local park. I brought along my camera to snap a few pictures. They didn't turn out all that great. I'll post some later on. On Saturday, Denielle and I were able to sneak away to the Fisherman's, on the San Clemente pier. It was such a nice day. The best part....no kids. We were able to hang out just the two of us, it felt like old times.

Later in the day my sister asked if I would hang out while her youngest took a nap. The poor kid was having a rough day; his two bottom teeth just broke through so he must be in a lot of pain and his sister woke him up while he was trying to take his nap. So I turned on Enchanted and waited for my sister to come back. Mason ended up waking up before she got there. He was so cute and in such a good mood that I grabbed my camera. I FINALLY got a picture of him smiling. He doesn't usually want anything to do with me and the camera......although Ella more than makes up for it with her constant posing.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I got of Mason. I will post some more of the weekend at a later time.


I love this picture of Mason.







Trying to grab my camera.



Here is a sneak peek of the picture I took of the girls on Friday.



As always, thanks for looking :)
BriannaNichole!

No comments: