Friday, February 15, 2008

My Fabulous Valentines Day!

I had such a nice relaxing Valentines day. To give everyone a little background, my hubby totally spoils me. Four our first year anniversary he bought me the most beautiful diamond ring! He has always said how scary it would be if we had a lot of money because he would always be buying me stuff like that. He really is such a sweet guy. He like to plan special things for me and I never really do that stuff for him. We joke that in every relationship there is a flower and a gardener....guess which I am. So hubby and I decided that we were not going to do anything for V-day since we wanted to save some money. So I decided to plan a little surprise for him to make him feel special, but also something that was not going to cost a lot. Plus I didn't want him to feel bad that I was going all out for me and he wasn't doing anything for me.

I asked his boss for the day off for him. I surprised him that night and told him that he didn't have to go to work and I was treating him to the movies and breakfast. For the rest of the day we could do whatever he wanted. We could go hang out in Laguna Beach or just sit and watch TV.

We ended up spending a relaxing day hanging out and just being with each other. It was a really fun and special day.

I hope you all had a great Valentines day!

Hugs,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: