Friday, March 6, 2009

When I grow up....

When I grow up I want to be Jasmine Star! I am so, so, so in love with this photographer right now. All of her pictures are so crisp and dreamy. I was reading through her FAQ's, yes she has FAQ how amazingly helpful is she?! Anyway, someone asked her how everyone she photographed had such creamy skin. I could not have described her photography better, everyone just looks so smooth and beautiful. I mean this is how you want to be photographed on your wedding day. You want to look amazingly beautiful but still like yourself. I just hope someday I can take photos that are half as good as hers.

Even if her photos don't make her amazing enough for you, she is funny too. I love reading her blog because she is so witty. She doesn't take herself too seriously and when she posts wedding pictures she talks about the wedding with such passion. It really makes you feel like she cares about her brides.

Speaking of photos; I am getting a chance to learn more about my camera this weekend. I will not talk about it too much since I am sure I will blog about the whole day later. Suffice to say I am super excited. I love playing around with my camera. It's such a fun hobby...and who knows maybe some day it will be more. I am going to just see where it takes me.

Happy Friday,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: