Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vivid Mode Flowers

So I read a review that said that that the Olympus E510 camera tends to produce pictures that are on the blue/dark side. They suggested that your pictures might turn out better when they are in Vivid mode. Today I took some pictures of the flowers in my front yard in Vivid and Natural mode to see what looked better. Plus I wanted to try out my telephoto lens in manual mode.

I'm not sure if I mixed up the photos or if the cloud cover had something to do with it, but the photos in Vivid mode did not turn out AT ALL. I am thinking that it might look a little different in the sunlight and/or on skin tone.


Photo in Vivid mode. Its a blue.


Same flower in natural mode.

Since I am excited about how much sharper the images look after fussing with the settings....




All I need now is to pay attention to how much noise are on the photos.
Thanks for checking me out,
BriannaNichole.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

nice pics... lets hang out soon and practice.