Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy B-Day Nellie!

Happy happy 27th Birthday Denielle! Ok, Ok, so I know it is really late but I still have to wish my sister a happy birthday. For her birthday we got our nails done, had some lunch, went shopping, had dinner and ate some very yummy chocolate and cappuccino cake. Here are some of the pics we took:

Getting manis and pedis.

Denielle and Allie eating lunch at Cheesecake Factory.

Mom holding baby Camden.

Allie eating some bread (sorry Allie :)

Sky view of Mom.

Aunt Holly. I looove how beautiful her green eyes are.

Denielle and her one true love....cake


Mom trying to get a cake pic.


Show how Mom makes you feel Denielle.

Self portrait time.


I think Camden is trying to eat my face!

The birthday girl fell asleep early with the baby.

But she was bright eyed the next morning.

On vacation.



Alright, that's it. Have a good night.
BriannaNichole!

2 comments:

GrammaStacey said...

The picture of Denielle asleep with Cam is so sweet however I have to take exception to your comment about how I make Denielle feel.
Thanks for taking the time to update your blog. I love it.
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hey b.... it's great to keep up to date with ooarefoewgaodrtyo3rgoeart (drinking.... 4 glasses of wine)... you through your blog. We should hang out soon.
Jen :)