Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Sunday Night All...

Well, it is another weekend down the tube. It sucks to be going back to work, although there are two good points:
1. The air conditioning is really good in my office. This just means I will not have to be sweating all day like in my ghetto apartment.
2. I am not yet sick of my new job. In fact, the old manager (the one I am replacing) is now gone, which makes my job oh so much easier. Its not that I didn't like him, I didn't even know him, it's just that it's hard to make changes when people are resisting them.

I swear every time I leave my parents house I am sore. Why you ask me? Well, it is because my family is psyco and likes to work out all the time. This is why everytime I head over there for a relaxing day of laying in the backyard sunbathing, I end up doing some kind of strange new exersize my Dad has come up with. You would think that I would be used to it and in shape at this point, but you would be wrong. On Friday night I headed down to my parents house to hang out and ended up spending the night. It was really nice to get to sit in the spa and chat with my dad and then hang w/ my mom. If you have never met my parents I highly recommend you head down to South OC and meet them. They are lovely people, but maybe I'm a little bias. I digress. Saturday my sister came down and we all got to catch some sun in their backyard. My dad showed me some new exersizes with his new workout toy. Essentiually its a really long pipe with water in it. It makes you have to really balance while holding it. The water sloshes around so it is kinda hard.

On Sunday my hubby and I went to see The Hulk and The Happening. Yes, we saw two movies. We snuck into the second one!!!! I felt like I was doing something really wrong even though my hubby assured me that it was ok. Both movies were pretty good, although I am sure they could have been better. It is way too hot in the office for me to go into a full review. So, I'll just say they were ok.

I did get a chance to take some sunset pictures. I know, you are all shocked because I never post sunset pictures. I just could not resist the amazing sunsets we have had the past few nights.



I hope everyone had a great weekend. I promise to post those babyshower pics soon.

Hug,
BN!

1 comment:

R said...

I love sunset pictures. :)