Thursday, July 12, 2007

CrossFit is Freaking Hard!

So basically CrossFit is the devil, just kidding I love it! CrossFit is a program that is made up a bunch of exercises that allow you to do your cardio as you exercise. For example you don't have to run/walk and then do your situps. Each day on the cross fit web site you get a new set of workouts to do for that day. Whats nice is you can modify them to your needs. CrossFit's web site says that it is used by many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide. I would totally recommend it!
I would just caution people to be careful of working out to hard the first time, especially if you haven't worked out in a long time....like me. My legs were sooooo sore all week. Now that they feel way better I am going to start back with it. One of the other things I love about CrossFit is that you don't have to have any fancy equipment to do it. In fact I was able to work out this weekend right in my apartment. My parents are coming over tonight for a work out session so we will see how it goes. I cheated a lot this weekend so I really need to get back on my diet. I'll have those before pictures up soon!!

Hugs,
Brianna!!!

No comments: